The first Forever product to have obtained the IASC (International Scientific Council of Aloe Vera) label, Stabilized Aloe Pulp is the product to be used daily to maintain optimal well-being.
Aloe Vera helps maintain the immune system.
It has powerful antioxidants that help strengthen the body’s defenses.
It stimulates the metabolism and has a beneficial effect in case of fatigue.
Reference available only for the West Indies, French Guiana, Reunion and Maghreb areas.
96.28% stabilized Aloe Vera pulp.
USAGE TIPS :
30 to 40 ml, 3 times daily, diluted in water or fruit juice.
Shake lightly before serving.
Available in pack of 3 and 6 bottles.
The 10 good reasons to drink Aloe vera pulp – Aloe :
Discover the 10 good reasons to drink Aloe vera pulp (Aloe). Aloe vera is a plant with many properties, both in the body (internally) and in the skin (externally). Enjoy the benefits of Aloe vera pulp for your well-being and beauty!
Aloe vera: the plant and its properties
For millennia, this botanical wonder is known for its many virtues in internal use and external use.
Mucilage /// Fibers /// Nutrients /// Vegetable Water /// Pulp /// Minerals /// Vitamins /// Trace elements …
here are over 300 species of Aloe Vera but only a few are known for their medicinal benefits. The most effective of these is Aloe Barbadensis Miller, known as Aloe Vera, the variety used in Forever products.
Aloe Vera has been known for millennia for its many virtues thanks to its very rich chemical composition of at least 250 constituents including vitamins (A, B, C and E), minerals (zinc, copper, iron), sugars (glucose, mannose, cellulose), lipids, and glycoproteins.
In internal use :
In internal use, Pulp Aloe Vera helps stimulate the body’s natural defenses to fight against microorganisms and maintain normal natural defenses.
It helps to stimulate the metabolism, increases the resistance to the psychic load and has an effect in the event of fatigue. Aloe Vera, a plant to use daily for a good balance.
In external use :
Many studies have shown its action on the skin. Its richness in polysaccharides gives it a high moisturizing power and good penetration into the epidermis. Aloe Vera also promotes the renewal of the skin by proliferation of keratinocytes (main cells constituting the epidermis) and the synthesis of collagen type I.
All these effects contribute to a good skin regeneration but also to a good one. healing. Finally, because of its anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions, Aloe Vera is widely used on burns and bites of insects, nettles or jellyfish.
1. Aloe vera pulp stimulates the body’s natural defenses Stabilized Aloe vera pulp contains all the natural active ingredients of the plant. Aloe vera helps stimulate your body’s natural defenses against micro-organisms.
2. Aloe vera pulp brings well-being in case of fatigue Stabilized Aloe vera pulp makes you feel better every day.
3. Aloe vera pulp contains antioxidants Aloe vera Stabilized Pulp Forever contains antioxidants to your body every day.
4. Aloe vera pulp helps protect against free radicals Stabilized Aloe vera pulp helps you defend against oxidative stress.
5. Aloe vera pulp helps maintain normal skin Stabilized Aloe vera Pulp acts at this level. Your skin will be more supple and hydrated.
6. Aloe vera pulp helps maintain normal bone structure Stabilized Aloe vera Pulp helps maintain a normal bone structure.
7. Aloe vera pulp increases daily hydration The vegetable water of the plant also allows to increase your fluid intake.
8. Aloe vera pulp brings vitamin C Stabilized Aloe vera pulp contains vitamin C and thus supplements your daily intake.
9. Aloe vera pulp can be consumed every day Stabilized Aloe vera Pulp can be consumed every day to optimize your well-being.
10. Aloe vera pulp brings all the benefits of the plant …
Price TTC : 37.8 €