- 500 g of kadaïf paste
- 150 g melted butter
- 400g Mozzarella
- The sirup:
- 250 g of sugar
- 150 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Boil the sugar, water and lemon juice in a saucepan for 5 minutes after boiling to obtain a consistency of syrup a little dense and let it cool.
- Butter a pan, cut the kadaïfs with a chisel.
- Sprinkle the kadaïfs with melted butter and mix well so that they absorb the butter.
- Divide the kadaïfs into two parts.
- Put the first part in the bottom of the pan and press with the hand, pour the mozzarella.
- Put on the second part of kadaïf and press with the hand.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven at 180 ° C
- As soon as you leave the oven pour the syrup on konafa.
- Decorate with pistachios.